EYCH 2018 PATRONAGE
Are you organising a cultural event, campaign, or academic project related to cultural heritage? Apply for them to be included under the auspices of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 (EYCH 2018).
Hundreds of events will be held in Poland and around Europe in the framework of celebrations that will last throughout 2018. If your event contributes toward the objectives of the EYCH, join the EYCH 2018 program in Poland!
The final decision is taken by the International Cultural Centre in Kraków, the Polish coordinator of EYCH 2018.
What events are eligible to apply?
- taking place between 7 December 2017 and 31 December 2018
- concerned with informing, exhibiting, educating, building social capital (e.g. social campaigns), or science/research
- promoting projects and networks associated with the EYCH in traditional and social media
- promoting debate and raising the awareness of the role and importance of cultural heritage
- based on the cooperation with civil society, institutions, offices, and other stakeholders
- based on an exchange of experiences and good practices between organisations/institution